Join us during OctoberTour weekend at the Bank Street Festival--Free to the Public!
The Bank Street Festival embodies history and community. Local artisans, food trucks, craft breweries, and preservationists alike will gather Saturday, October 8, and Sunday, October 9, in the spirit of community and preservation to enjoy some fun in the sun at Bank Street Festival. Bring your kids to the Kids' Corner on the Hall House lawn so they can find hidden gems in the excavation area. This year the Historic Salisbury Foundation has made the effort to make Bank Street a dog-friendly weekend! Pups are allowed at the festival but not in the historic homes on tour.
Bank Street Festival transpires during OctoberTour tour hours and is free to the public.
Bank Street Festival Events include:
- Live Music and Performers on the Outdoor Stage
- Food and Beverage Trucks
- Historic Trades and Preservation Demonstrations
- Art and Crafts Vendors
- Vintage Fire Truck Rides
- Kid’s Corner – Dig for Artifacts
- Silent Auction Display
- Will Call Booth for Pre-purchased Home Tour & Patrons Tickets
- Home Tour Ticket Booth
- Leashed pets allowed (not in tour homes)